Standard User Productivity Kit (UPK) Developer Training
Intelligo's standard Oracle User Productivity Kit Developer Training is not "standard" at all. We go beyond the simple mechanics of how to record and publish an e-learning topic. We teach you how to take User Productivity Kit from a simple training tool to an enterprise-wide, project life-cycle tool. Our UPK developer training:
- Is delivered by UPK experts who are also experienced instructional designers
- Includes discussions, demonstrations, and realistic hands-on exercises
- Teaches your developers to optimize a single UPK topic to work well in all modes
- Includes information on effective standards and rapid development techniques
- Demonstrates how to use UPK effectively for scripts, printed documents and online learning
- Provides information on developing for multiple languages and country-specific localizations
And if you're using Oracle's Knowledge Pathways, bundled with the User Productivity Kit Professional release, we show you how to deliver e-learning effectively using individualized learning paths. We also provide training on using Knowledge Pathway's learning checks, and provide important considerations when using pre- and post- assessments. By delivering role-based e-learning and measuring its effectiveness, you lower the risk associated with go-live. You also ensure that end-users are trained in your company's best practices and system procedures throughout the life of your enterprise system.
Intelligo delivers User Productivity Kit Developer and Knowledge Pathways training in either of the following ways, depending upon your organization's needs:
Contact us to see how we can help your team take Oracle's User Productivity Kit and Knowledge Pathways to the next level.
There are no upcoming Events