A major success factor of every development project is a proper implementation. Intelligo's experienced staff can support all phases of your project, including:
- Task Analysis, As-Is and To-Be Process Models – We interview key personnel in your organization to identify job roles, tasks, paperwork, reports, and workflow in each department. We develop As-Is process models for each business process, including the inputs, outputs, decision points and forms received or generated. We work with your implementation team to design To-Be process models to provide a blueprint for your implementation.
- Requirements and Configuration Documents – To keep your project on track, Intelligo's experienced consultants capture your key requirements, configuration discussions, issues and decisions. These documents enhance communication between departments, implementation teams, and rollout sites worldwide, and serve as an ongoing audit reference.
- Test Scripts and Validation Protocols – To help you conduct your system testing and validation, we create test scripts and validation protocols according to your testing requirements. We can create test scripts for you, or train your team members to do it, using Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK), datango performance suite, or a tool of your choice.
- Training – Rapid training development and delivery is our specialty. We can leverage information from process documents and test scripts to produce training and support materials that provide value long past your implementation. By helping you as you design your business processes and scripts, Intelligo's training materials become more robust and our trainers have more in-depth knowledge about your company and its business.
- Go-Live Support – Your users need support during the critical weeks following Go-Live. We can train your Help Desk personnel, help staff your call center, or support your users in key areas onsite.
Many projects miss their initial go-live target dates because they fail to capture critical requirements or decisions, and fail to ensure that they are carried through to the testing and training materials. With Intelligo's support, you can save valuable time and money.
There are no upcoming Events