Lawson Learning Accelerator
Effective, timely training uses your own employees as the developers of your e-learning content. Your employees know your organization and its business processes best, and role-based training constructed around business processes is the most effective. Lawson's Learning Accelerator allows your employees to easily create customized, interactive web simulations and printed documentation from your Lawson applications. Learning Accelerator lets you train, test, and support end users across your organization and around the world.
As a Lawson User Adoption Services partner, Intelligo offers Lawson's Learning Accelerator Jump Start program, which lets you:
- Ensure the effective adoption of Learning Accelerator
- Set positive expectations and productive timelines for learning content development
- Maximize your Lawson investment
The typical eight-day Jump Start program includes:
- Strategy and Planning (one day) – An Intelligo User Adoption Consultant works with you to design the high-level foundation of your Learning Accelerator learning program, determining the scope, roles, responsibilities, priorities, and primary project tasks for your Learning Accelerator learning development timeline.
- Learning Accelerator Developer Training (three days) – An Intelligo User Adoption Consultant works with your designated Learning Accelerator developers to teach them the skills needed to turn your training plans into Learning Accelerator content.
- Learning Accelerator Prototyping (four days) – After the Developer training, an Intelligo User Adoption Consultant works with you to build a prototype with real content for your learning development project.
Intelligo also provides a shorter four-day Learning Accelerator Toolset Training. This includes the Strategy and Planning and Developer Training sessions, but not the Prototyping session.
No matter what your requirements are for your Lawson training, Intelligo offers a Learning Accelerator solution to fit your needs and budget. Contact us to see how Lawson Learning Accelerator Developer Training can make a difference in your organization.
After your key users have been trained in how to use the Learning Accelerator toolset, it's important to have a model to follow as they build their content. Intelligo works with you to design an effective, attractive, useful Learning Accelerator content prototype which demonstrates:
- Overall look and feel of the Learning Accelerator end-user experience
- Recommended organization and levels of detail for the learning content
- Playback modes to be used in the content (Try Me, Show Me, Guide Me, Test Me, Quiz Me)
- Printed output format
- Recommended standards for graphics, headings, object placement, boilerplate text, etc.
- The Learning Accelerator Content Prototype provides a roadmap for your Learning Accelerator developers to follow as they build your learning content. Without a roadmap to follow, different developers will create content which looks and feels different from the other developers' content. Intelligo's expertise in developing Learning Accelerator content and prototypes will help your users build better, more consistent content.
Learning Content Development
Developing quality learning content takes time and expertise. Sometimes you just don't have enough of either. When your training deadlines are looming, Intelligo is there for you. We offer expert Lawson Learning Accelerator Content Development services, with many years of learning content development and instructional design experience to back it up. Our expert User Adoption Developers and instructional designers build high-quality learning content rapidly and cost-effectively, leveraging content from Lawson's Learning Accelerator Content Library to speed up the process. The resulting content presents contextual and conceptual training which helps your end-users apply their new skills to real-world scenarios.
- Work side-by-side with your developers to build your Learning Accelerator content
- Build Learning Accelerator content for you, with validation from your Subject Matter Experts
- Provide editorial oversight and guidance for your developers
Intelligo's solutions are always scalable to fit your timeline and your budget. We give you as much or as little help as you need, where and when you need it, so that you can meet your training goals.
User Adoption Plan Development
Before you start developing training content, you need a plan. Intelligo helps you create a User Adoption Plan to help you position your end-users for success. The User Adoption Plan identifies the scope of your end-user training effort, and how you will do it. We help you define training roles, end-user roles, costs, methods, facility requirements, and training schedules.
We work with you to:
- Analyze training and support needs by job role, task, and training method
- Define user adoption metrics for measuring training effectiveness
- Define comprehensive role-based learning strategy and approach
- Plan content development tools, timeline, and resources, including prebuilt content when appropriate
- Develop training resource plan and timeline with cost estimates
Intelligo works closely with your key training personnel and business process owners to design your User Adoption Plan. It begins with a site visit and meetings with your project stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts and some end-users, to define your training objectives and strategies. We deliver a user adoption plan that lays out the scope, approach, resource requirements, costs, and best practice recommendations.
There are no upcoming Events